- Your business is based in the USA.
- Your business employed less than 500 employees in 2019.
- EITHER your business saw a significant decline in revenue during the pandemic OR you needed to modify business operations in order to comply with COVID-related government orders, such as partial shutdowns, reduced operating hours, social distancing orders, customer capacity limits, etc.
If your business meets the ERC requirements above, it likely qualifies for a significant tax credit. Contact Omega to determine if your business is in fact, eligible.
If your business is a startup that began operations following February 15, 2020, you may qualify for an ERC refund through the Recovery Startup Credit without meeting the above requirements. Read more about the Recovery Startup Credit down below.
- Fully or partially suspended operations by a governmental order, or
- Experienced a significant decline in revenue during at least one quarter of 2020 or 2021, when compared to the same quarter of 2019